A brightening vitamin C serum formulated with ginseng berry to moisturize for a glowy, more even-looking complexion.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
- Vitamin C: A stabilized form of vitamin C to give skin a glowing, radiant look.
- Ginseng Berry: A well-known Korean ingredient rich with antioxidants.
- Antioxidant Blend: A blend of mulberry and date seed extracts for visibly glowing skin.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Packed with a stable five percent vitamin C derivative plus antioxidant-rich ginseng berry, green plum, and date seed extract, this visibly brightening serum provides a glowing look to skin while also moisturizing. Its weightless formula’s water-like texture spreads easily, drying down to a non-sticky finish.
In an independent study of 32 people:
- 100% reported skin appears smoother, more even toned, livelier, and healthier looking after two weeks of use
- 100% reported that they feel more confident in their bare skin without any makeup because they noticed their skin appears brighter and more radiant than before after two weeks of use
- 93.548% reported dark spots, discolorations, and hyperpigmentation appear to be improved overall after four weeks of use
- Apply an even layer to cleansed face and neck.
- Gently massage into face morning and night.
- Use with SPF if applying in the morning.
- Separate the cap and pump from the container.
- Peel off the label on the container.
- Wipe or rinse any remaining product from the container.
- Drop container into curbside recycling (PET #1).
- Recycle the container only. The pump, cap, and label are not recyclable.
-Vitamin C: A stabilized form of vitamin C to give skin a glowing, radiant look.
-Ginseng Berry: A well-known Korean ingredient rich with antioxidants.
-Antioxidant Blend: A blend of mulberry and date seed extracts for visibly glowing skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Ethylated Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Flower Extract, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Extract, Tocopherol, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alcohol.
Clean at Sephora products are formulated without:
Sulfates—SLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate , aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats, Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off ), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos.), Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Nanoparticles as defined by the European Commission, Petrolatum and Parrafin that is not USP grade, Phenoxyethanol that is 1% or more of total formulation, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, The following types of Styrene (Bromostyrene, Deastyrene/acrylates/dvbcopolymer, sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer , styrene oxide, styrene), 1,4 Dioxane in final formulas must comply with the thresholds as follows: (10 or < ppm for products that are meant to be rinsed off, wiped off or removed, 3ppm or < for products that are meant to remain on the skin).