NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules (“Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MBX as final and binding as it relates to this Campaign.
- Eligibility: The Campaign is open to legal residents of the USA (in the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of MBX, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Campaign Period: Starts on February 17th 2021 at 10 AM PT and ends on February 21st 2021 at 11:59 PM PT.
- How to Enter: You must enter by submitting an entry using the online form provided on https://us.memebox.com/pages/purrfect-skin-giveaway. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MBX. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of MBX.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the products indicated on the event page.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. MBX will cover the shipping fee to addresses of Winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by MBX. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at MBX discretion. MBX reserves the right to substitute the prize if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.The prize is non-transferable. By accepting the prize, You agree to MBX’s use of Winner’s entry for purposes of advertising including email newsletter marketing and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawer under the supervision of MBX. Winner will be notified by Email within five (5) days following selection of the Winner. Winner will be required to declare within a time specified by MBX. MBX shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time email notification was sent, or fails to timely return a declaration notice as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. MBX shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive the prize due to wrong addresses provided, delivery carrier problem, or anything related to the delivery after MBX ships the prize.
Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MBX‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: MBX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond MBX’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such cases, MBX may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by MBX. MBX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. MBX has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, MBX reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless MBX and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of the USA and California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in San Francisco, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is MBX.